Here are answers to many of the most common questions we receive. If your question isn’t answered here, please contact us for more information.
- 1. A deposit of $150 per day, per technician, is required.
- 2. If you are a “no show” for your appointment your deposit will be retained without refund by Electrology 3000.
- 3. If you need to cancel your appointment, you must do so no later than 14 days prior to your appointment so that we may rebook your appointment time.
- We accept all major credit cards. Your personal check is welcome.
Travel to Electrology3000
If you are traveling a long distance, the easiest way to get to Electrology3000 is by airplane. Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW) is the largest airport serving the area. Most airlines have direct flights, or at least connections, through DFW. Love Field is another option, that primarily has service with Southwest Airlines.
- Airline & Online Ticket Sites:
Travelocity.comIf you prefer to work through a travel agency, we recommend:
Michelle’s Destinations Unlimited
(A gender friendly travel agent)
Staying in Dallas:
Regarding HIV patients, Heart Conditions and all other Chronic Illnesses
- E3000 does perform Electrolysis on most who may have a chronic or debilitating illness. However, we do ask for current blood work and or a note from your physician giving a release for treatment. Please provide this information for at least two weeks in advance of your appointment. This is for your safety as well as the safety of our employees.
What is an average beard?
- When we talk about an average beard, we are talking about the total number of follicles. Most clients do not know how many follicles they have, so we try to talk about the area that the beard covers instead.
- An average beard will begin on the neck at the Eve’s Apple and go up towards the jaw in a “V” shape. It is considered more than average if the hair goes below the Eve’s Apple, or if it spreads from one side of the neck to the other. If there is hair up on the cheekbones towards the eye, that is considered more than average.
- An average upper lip will have hair that thins out toward the corner of the mouth. If the pattern is mostly the same height all the way from the nostril to the corner of the mouth, that is considered more than average.
Can I switch over to electrolysis if I’ve been getting laser for a while?
- Yes! We can begin electrolysis six weeks after laser, once there is no sign of residual irritation from laser treatments. To transition from laser to electrolysis, we treating the follicles that have hair growth first.
Is it OK to get a facial if I have an event the next day?
- Yes! Our Hydradermabrasion facial is a perfect choice for achieving glowing skin before your special event. We have many options for customizing your skin treatment to get the results you want.
How do I book an appointment if I am not sure which treatment to choose?
- Give us a call! If you are a new client, the only way to know for sure which treatment is best for you is for us to analyze your skin in person. We will ask a few questions and book you an appointment with enough time to give you the ideal skin treatment and make you super happy.
Do you use natural and organic ingredients?
Every ingredient we use is chosen for its efficacy and safety. Our formulations include only the necessary active ingredients and stabilizing ingredients. However, not every formulation is officially labeled as organic due to health guidelines and regulations. Natural is a term that is not regulated and has little meaning in the wellness industry beyond marketing. (maybe include a link here to a source of info for all of this)
I am pregnant, which treatments should I avoid?
Pregnant women need to avoid vitamin A derived ingredients such as Accutane and Retinol, as well as hydroquinone, salicylic acid, and essential oils. We also avoid most electrical modalities. Otherwise, deciding which ingredients to avoid during pregnancy is a personal choice. Some women choose to avoid chemical sunscreens, parabens, and benzoyl peroxide. We do a thorough intake with all of our clients. Pregnant women’s skin needs more nourishment than anything else. With communication and our expertise, we will give you an effective, safe, and appropriate treatment.